Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD ------- FS: M42 Fujinon SW 28/3.5 ----- SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: SOLD ------- FS: M42 Fujinon SW 28/3.5 ----- SOLD Reply with quote

Up for sale is an exceptionally mint copy of Fujinon SW 28/3.5. There is only a tiny (1-1,5mm) dent on the lens body (barrel), which is never seen when the lens is mounted on the camera.
Glass is pristine, with no dings, fungus, dust or cleaning marks. Focusing ring rotates smoothly. Aperture blades are snappy and oil-free. Comes with generic caps (used) and a soft pouch.

The pictures of the actual lens:

Wide open:

Other test shots can be found here: http://photofile.com.ua/users/kissel.fotoplenka/150402945/
Full-size JPEG's are available upon request, I can also make test shots with whatever parameters you specify.
The reason I am selling it is that I happened to have two more nice 28mm lenses, one of those will be posted here soon also.

The price is 85 USD. I accept banking transfer or PayPal (add applicable fee).

Shipping cost is around 12-15USD (to Germany and most of EU), I will provide a tracking number and will pack the item accordingly.

It's my first attempt to sell on this website, though I have already bought 2 items here from the members from Germany. I also have a 100% positive feedback at ebay as a buyer (kissel1975).

Last edited by kissel on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New price - 80USD + shipping.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

75$ + shipping

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reserved for sale locally

But just in case, more test shots

and few more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40680845@N08/sets/72157624475896662/

F number is in file names. No post processing.[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is sold! Thank you for your attention!