Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] C/Y Carl Zeiss Tele-Tessar T* 3.5/200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] C/Y Carl Zeiss Tele-Tessar T* 3.5/200 Reply with quote

i have to sell this lens, 'caus it does not work with my (unshaved) 5D because of the mirror hitting the back surface of the lens barrel. it works with shaved 5D and 5D MKII and it works with most crop dslr's.

it's in close to mint condition. perfect glass, no fungus, no scratches. focussing works smooth and consistent. aperture is working fine. the only error is that the auto-lever is broke. this has no effect, if you use this lens on dslr! it's only an issue, if you want to use it with a contax or yashica film body with open aperture metering.

i am asking SOLD (+shipping, + paypal fees)
i ship worldwide!

this is my ebay account:
http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=unhomme&ftab=AllFeedback
100% positive feedback

i will post some pictures, if somebody is interested in this lens. next week it will go to the bay, if not sold here.

here you can see some examples, orio took with his copy.
http://forum.mflenses.com/contax-tele-tessar-3-5-200-t5319.html

Last edited by supahmario on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it took me quite long to take some pictures of it. but here it is... an it's still available!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new price.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it still available?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reserved for alex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two of them and they work both with my unshaved 5D.

My 80-200 didn't work and then I changed the adaptor...Voilá..Now is working.

Did you try with another adaptor?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario
Super price you sell for here. Kudos to you for passing on the bargain.
This lens is much underated as the sonnar 2.8/180 gets all the attention in the Contax tele lengths.

I also had no problem using this lens on my unshaved 5D especially after shaving it Wink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Nice lens!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that lens.

I have one 100% clear and another one with fungus etc...

I'm thinking selling it too but I don't know how much to ask...I bought it for 70€ a couple of months ago...

You can see some examples here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazzarosphotography/3999189296/in/set-72157622550437032/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazzarosphotography/3996160499/in/set-72157622550437032/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am selling it, caus i realized that i rarely need more tele than 135mm. and for these rare moments i still have my jupiter m21.

i only used it with one adapter, so this could be the reason for the mirror issues. which adapter are you using? i need to know caus i plan to own a CZ 1.4/35 and the backside looks the same and perhaps i need a new adapter.

i payed 110€ for this lens. at the bay i could make some more money with it. but with such a beauty i feared that one of these arse-n-all-style-sellers could grab it and sell it for the tripple. so i found selling it here for a fair price would be the best way to find a new home for it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't tell you which adaptor I used because the old one was sold and the one I tried and worked very well was from one friend.

Now I'm waiting for 2 from Fotodiox.

The old adaptor work good with 200/3.5 but not so good with the 35/1.4 so I sold it. (it was from 1st generation, bought almost 2 years ago).

I tried the 35/1.4 with my friend's adaptor and the lens worked very well so I think the Fotodiox adaptor would be the best option.