Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD - Asahi Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 3.5/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: SOLD - Asahi Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 3.5/135 Reply with quote

SOLD As part of the ongoing Spring cleaning session, I am now offering the lens below for sale.

It's one of the last of the duplicate Takumars I have - the others have all gone to new homes elsewhere around the globe - and it's one of the most popular of the Takumars.

Overall, its condition is very good [I'm hesitant to use terms like 'excellent' or 'mint' as they are overused out there to describe items that are sometimes best referred to as merely 'good' or 'very good' Laughing]. No fungus, smooth focusing, precise aperture ring, a very small amount of internal dust [I mean very small amount].

As with all the lenses I've advertised, this one has had a workout on both the 5D and 40D, and is capable of really great results. It will be shipped with a generic rear lens cap and case, and an original lens hood.

€35.00 is the asking price + €15.00 shipping by Registered Post to anywhere in the world. PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

Please PM me with any questions you may have, and thanks for taking the time to look Wink

Last edited by Mal1905 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for it, guys!

Very good lens for a very fair price!
If I didn't have one, I would have sent a PM immediately.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes +! great lens; amazing price.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens is now sold, and will be making its new home in Finland Wink - thanks for all the interest.