Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] Ai Nikkor 85mm f1.8 + Hood + free shipping in CONUS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: [SOLD] Ai Nikkor 85mm f1.8 + Hood + free shipping in CONUS Reply with quote

It went on Ebay and has been sold. Thanks.

----------------
Hi y'all.

I'm getting my Zeiss 85/1.4 tomorrow, which means I need to sell some stuff again Smile

Here is what I've used till now for "portrait" lens, great Ai Nikkor 85/1.8.

Optics: 9/10, no big scratches, fungus, haze, etc. A bit of internal dust, but definitely minimal effect on the image.
Cosmetics: 9/10, looking really nice; the smallest of nicks here and there only.
Mechanics: 9.5/10, smooth focus (not too light, not too tight, well damped), clickety aperture and blades.

The genuine Nikon hood HN-7 (great cond.), Vivitar UV filter, genuine rear cap and third party front cap.

Asking price: $225 net to me (i.e., if Paypal, please use "Personal" -> "Other").

This includes shipping within CONUS. Elsewhere, I only ask for actual shipping using whatever service you like.

P.S. I also have a Voigtländer Apo-Lanthar 90mm f3.5 SL P-KA mount (first version, mint) for $475.

Last edited by rawhead on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno the prices for 85/1.8 ais nikkor, but for the same money you can get a samyang 85/1.4.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vulko wrote:
Dunno the prices for 85/1.8 ais nikkor, but for the same money you can get a samyang 85/1.4.

Thanks for helping me out there, buddy Smile

They go for anywhere between low $200s

Click here to see on Ebay

to high $200s

Click here to see on Ebay

without the hood and shipping Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps - but while the Samyang may be a reasonable lens, it doesn't have the pedigree of the Nikkor, and doesn't play in the same ballpark.

If you're going to bash somebody's sales pitch, may I suggest you do it via PM in future?

vulko wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mal.

Yeah, unless someone's out to scam people with excessively high asking price, I just find it rude for people to come to a Marketplace thread and suggest that it's not a good bargain and that potential buyers should think about getting something else. In fact there are boards out there that specifically prohibit that kind of posts.

Anyway, this is going to go up on Ebay with a BIN, but I'll offer it to people here for $225 net.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have the money to spend right now or I would buy it and that is a good price.