Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: 85mm f1.8 Super-Multi-Coated Takumar m42 screwmount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: SOLD: 85mm f1.8 Super-Multi-Coated Takumar m42 screwmount Reply with quote

Will consider shipping worldwide (i'm in the U.S.). NO Paypal fees.

Optically perfect. Looks like some skin oils in creases that will clean out (should have done more cleanup before these pictures). Appearance is very good. No oil on aperture blades, very snappy. Not a TRACE of fungus. This is one of the most highly-rated Takumars and is prized for its optical qualities, low light capabilities, and shallow depth of field (including videographers) which explains why the price on these keeps going up. I'm fairly confident that whatever you pay for this lens today it will bring more tomorrow.

Selling only because I need to finance another purchase. Razz

Judge condition for yourself:

$365 plus shipping. Shipping $10 to the continental U.S.
6-10 day delivery worldwide will be about $30-35. (Express Mail Global)
Priority Mail would be less, but slower... your choice. PM me for a shipping quote (serious buyers only, please).[/img]

Last edited by cheekygeek on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can vouch for the seller, having bought from him before and now the proud owner of the K mount version of this lens.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful lens!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO one of the Top 10 M42 lenses over made - if not even top 3 ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments/testimonials everyone!

I've dropped the price, but removed the hood from the package. I know it would bring this on that infernal auction site, so this will be the final price reduction. Thanks for looking!

PS... apologies for going oversize on the pics. Just saw the requirements. My bad!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be my imagination but one of those aperture blades looks a little wonky. The iris is not quite uniform.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see any problem...