Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sigma YS / System Focusing lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have gathered all the pages of the Sigma catalog published by on the Xitek Forum and uploaded them on my website in the form of a single PDF file. I have also uploaded a Sigma YS mount user manual. Here's the link to the download page:

http://www.lallement.com/pictures/files.htm

Cheers!

Abbazz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macca wrote:
I have an Accura Diamatic 105mm 2.5 in YS mount,a tad uglier than the one above but apart from some dust the glass is clean and it has the original ys- m42 mount

This is a Sankor lens, rather common. Not seen it with the YS lettering before though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abbazz wrote:
I have gathered all the pages of the Sigma catalog published by on the Xitek Forum and uploaded them on my website in the form of a single PDF file. I have also uploaded a Sigma YS mount user manual. Here's the link to the download page:

http://www.lallement.com/pictures/files.htm

Thanks for sharing!
I did an attempt for myself but couldn't get all files of it neatly downloaded for the same purpose.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Thanks for sharing!
I did an attempt for myself but couldn't get all files of it neatly downloaded for the same purpose.

You're welcome !

Cheers!

Abbazz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the difference between the xq and ys. Are the xq mounts removable to reveal t2 as with ys?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark fewtrell wrote:
What is the difference between the xq and ys. Are the xq mounts removable to reveal t2 as with ys?

XQ=Xtra Quality (or supposed to !..The quality of the <1979 sigma lenses was poor)
YS=Yamaki System (Yakami=Sigma founder name) .. The interchangeable mount (shared with sun)

These are two different lines