Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sigma, Samyang, and a Sunset
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Sigma, Samyang, and a Sunset Reply with quote

The other night I posted some Samsung Galaxy photos I took of a pretty superb sunset over Walnut Creek and Concord. I just finished editing the K-7 shots. MOST of these are taken with my Sigma 35-80, but I also had my Samyang 500mm in the hopes of seeing a coyote (from far away). I didn't, but I did a couple OOF photos for kicks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely landscape. I like them a lot.

I didn't know the US has some tall tree left.
There are none tall tree I can see in Houston surrounding Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, you gotta come out here to the redwood forests, where we have trees upwards of 300 feet. They're a challenge to photography, though. The tallest of the trees in these photos is probably 45 to 65 feet.

Yeah, I'm pretty lucky to have such great open spaces near me considering how close we are to San Francisco. This is a pretty great area.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure David,

I don't have any schedule for San Francisco, but the area looks pretty. I used to stay in LA area otherwise, mostly with very few gear and limited time.

How on earth can we take photos of 300 feet trees? ... eh no close up?