Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Saw some CZJ on the bay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Saw some CZJ on the bay Reply with quote

Saw a long list of CZJ lens from cameramatecom on the bay today, anyone have experience dealing with them? I am a bit wary of the bay lately due to some dishonest sellers I am currently dealing with. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw some CZJ on the bay Reply with quote

aleksanderpolo wrote:
Saw a long list of CZJ lens from cameramatecom on the bay today, anyone have experience dealing with them? I am a bit wary of the bay lately due to some dishonest sellers I am currently dealing with. Sad

cameramatecom has a great range of old lenses like CZJ, good qualities as well, BUT the prices are a bit higher than usual.

Adam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Saw some CZJ on the bay Reply with quote

adamxiang wrote:
aleksanderpolo wrote:

cameramatecom has a great range of old lenses like CZJ, good qualities as well, BUT the prices are a bit higher than usual.

Adam

+1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeiss Jena lenses go up in price on ebay nowadays. Even the 50mm Tessar ! But i've been through some inteersting stuff, see this ongoing auction for a 135mm Sonnar. It's a beauty Cool

Click here to see on Ebay