Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sankyo Kohki Komura 105mm f/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorjimbo I have the 35mm 2.5. Its the unidapter version and the mount looks identical to yours from the side, it can be on pretty tight and may be easier to unmount when on camera.

Funnily enough I`ve been reading what I can re the m44 mount underneath, over the past few days and wondered whether you could mount other m44 mount lens on the the unidapter such as miranda type, does any one know whether this is possible or worthwhile?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
miranda type, does any one know whether this is possible or worthwhile?
I'll give it a try sometime soon... the other thing is, can I mount the Komura w/out any adapter on my Miranda?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The register would be off.

Miranda M44 is meant to go straight into the camera, the M44 Komura Unidapter thread is meant to go into an adapter which would add spacing. The Miranda register is shallow anyway, being about 2mm less than most camera mounts, and adding another @7mm to it would make things worse.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both the 105/2.0 and the 135/2.3 use "high speed adapter #2", see KO-102 at the Camera Eccentric website. Of course, what's on the lens may be a custom re-machining of a T-mount.

The bokeh of that 105/2.0 looks much smoother than the earlier 100/1.8, which goes VERY swirly.