Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sankor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Sankor Reply with quote

Just arrived today from an ebayer and paid a song for it, but have not tried it yet due to really crappy weather here. A Sankor 200mm f4.5 in pretty good condition, glass is clean with no fungus etc and its got a m42 T mount attached and came in a leather(?) keeper.
Any idea who made this lens and is it any good. By the way, it has a circular diaphram so has a number of blades.
Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Sankor made it lol! I have the same lens Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any good?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Average to be honest. I will start a proper Sankor thread soon as I have been collecting them Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sankor Reply with quote

trev wrote:
Just arrived today from an ebayer and paid a song for it, but have not tried it yet due to really crappy weather here. A Sankor 200mm f4.5 in pretty good condition, glass is clean with no fungus etc and its got a m42 T mount attached and came in a leather(?) keeper.
Any idea who made this lens and is it any good. By the way, it has a circular diaphram so has a number of blades.
Thanks

Hello trev,

I recentley bought a Sankor on a fleamarket for € 5,- in nice condition.
It is a 135 mm 2.8 lens with 15 blades in Exakta mount.
The good old nice zebra design type.
Here is an example.

Michiel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Average to be honest. I will start a proper Sankor thread soon as I have been collecting them Wink

I wouldn't mind seeing a Sankor thread started. Maybe tie together some of the recent threads that had Sankor mede lenses in them.