Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

S-M-C 50 1.4 the blobs of color, guess what
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: S-M-C 50 1.4 the blobs of color, guess what Reply with quote

Arrived early at my office parking, 6 am. It was time for some bokeh action.

OOF blobs, guess what it is...

scroll down for next hint

Less OOF, now you know. It is easy...

scroll down for answer

Ok, now in focus, were you even close?

Cheers
/Tobbe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ermm what's the semi circular thingie Question

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a strange building.I actually prefer the oof-pics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
ermm what's the semi circular thingie Question

Willem wrote:
that's a strange building.I actually prefer the oof-pics

Well. It is not something extra.

The building complex where my office is at is a yellow brick wall really ugly thing from the 70-th. To get in to the complex you drive or walk through a big arch cut out in the building wall. The thing you see on the last image is the garage entrance. The garage is placed just beside a relatively heavy traffic drive through. Thus some clever marketing guy thought that a sign post would be great and went to a clever architect/designer. And the architect picked up on the arch thing and made some custom light design thing that is constantly shifting colors. Kind of nice as it is, but badly misplaced. The sign post within the arch is just an ugly meshed metal tower that looks like scaffolding or something unfinished. The whole thing doesn't fit in to the style of the area at all. Typical architect misplaced/misdesigned/out of cost barriers crap that will never get ROI. There are only a few companies paying for their logo on it, since the cost is insanely high and only small offices that cannot afford such expenses actually are situated in the complex.

I like #2 best myself.