Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rusty old AEC wagon waitingto be restored
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Rusty old AEC wagon waitingto be restored Reply with quote

Found this lovely old beast yesterday. A few HDR using my Samsung NX100 with Minolta MD 1.7/50.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like these a lot Ian, deserves to be restored to its former glory. do you use some kind of glare shield on the samsung, I've found my NX300 almost unusable sometimes, very frustrating when all you can see is your reflection lol, just fitted it with a matt screen protector which helps but no one makes a shade for these atm, may have to put my diy skills to the test Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like those colours, and the truck too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys.

I've only used the NX100 a couple of times and not had a problem with the screen yet, so I'm afraid I can't offer any advice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful work! I love each of them!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful series, and truck.
I think this kind of processing works best on the first image.
Well done.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers.

I wasn't at all sure if the first image was going to work as the sun was low in the sky right behind the truck and to even look at the truck I had to shield my eyes. A single exposure was pointless, the lighting was too unfavourable, so it had to be HDR. I realise it doesn't look all that natural, but I feel it works okay with this subject.