Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Russian Holy Trinity + 80-90 mm [ :lol: ]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah. The same problem happened with the first Vega-90 i bought (Kiev 88 Mount). In this case i tried to fix it and unfortunely it died for complications Laughing

Fortunely i got another one in mint condition.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Mir-24 but here are some Mir-1B available, and other nice russian lenses.
http://photography.shop.ebay.com/items/Lenses-Filters__W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ78997QQ_ssnZussrepochQQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em282

I await some russian lenses to complete my collection which began in 1980 (didn't even know at this time... Very Happy ) with a Zenit EM "Moshva-80" and its Helios-44M 2/58.

Tair-3A Brussel Grand Prix with its case and couloured filters kit.
Tair-11A
Mir-1B
Jupiter-37A

I already had the Jupiter-9.

Thank you for this great forum. Without you, i woulnd't have discover all these great lenses (don't know wether i really have to thank you... or to hate you... because of addiction... Twisted Evil ).

Cheers to all.
Olivier
Cool

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Olivier

I "know" ussrepoch, I' ve bought my Jupiter 37A from him 3 weeks ago. I may have the test film developed in 3 days [1 May cause of].

Thanks for the link anyway... Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magnet-2009 wrote:
@Olivier

Thanks for the link anyway... Wink

You're welcome. Smile
It could serve somebody else.
Misha "ussrepoch" is a kind seller.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the replies. Cause of this thread I am now an owner of TAIR 11A, I can't wait to check "her".

Plans: MIR24 + VOLNA9

Thank you again.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why nobody recommended Industar-61 L/Z. It's an extremely sharp Tessar-derived 50/2.8 that can focus really close - not as close as Volna-9, but still. Unlike Volna-9, there were plenty of Industars made, so it can often be had for really cheap in 'like new' condition.