Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rugby - Prakticar 3.5/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Rugby - Prakticar 3.5/135 Reply with quote

I got this lens - at last ..

Well, it was local match over one Sunday Smile don't ask me for clubs Smile

I don't understand what's going on in this game Smile but it was a fun !! .. Smile

All shots wide open - 3.5 -- I really like Zeiss Jena lenses ..

tf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living pictures ! I like them! We also did rugby on simple way we had no idea about rules so it was simple: NO RULES Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done....you caught some of the movement and struggle of the game.I enjoyed them immensely Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stan

You make stars out of the most unlikely lenses with stellar shooting. I can't believe I used to play that game (and loved it)

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get rugby rules either, but this i s a nice reportage . Seeing the focal lenth and the closeness with the players, trifox was either one of the players, or the referee Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hexi wrote:
I don't get rugby rules either, but this i s a nice reportage . Seeing the focal lenth and the closeness with the players, trifox was either one of the players, or the referee Very Happy

+1
next step for tF is to do it with the 18mm Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Stan

You make stars out of the most unlikely lenses with stellar shooting. I can't believe I used to play that game (and loved it)

patrickh

It is no secret that CZJ Prakticar 3.5/135mm is the same as CZJ Sonnar 3.5/135mm.
So are Prakticar 1.8/80, Prakticar 2.8/20, Prakticar 2.4/35, the first version of Prakticar 1.8/50
have M42 equivalents. And Pakticar 2.8/50 Tessar too, but this Tessar lens has multi-coating.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely FIRST CLASS results...brilliant!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Zeiss colours.

I was made to play rugby at school so I hate the game. Laughing I prefer the American version.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great game! I'll be out there this weekend... watching my son play..

The shot of the scrum really captures the mood of a Sunday morning.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all your comments, guys!

Just one addition - all pictures taken in LiveView mode.

tf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the scrum photo I don't like the position of the green props head looks rather dangerous.My sons play as well Very Happy Love the game.