Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleiflex 2.8E2, Rokkor 1.2, Nikkor 1.2, Flek', Monoball...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Rolleiflex 2.8E2, Rokkor 1.2, Nikkor 1.2, Flek', Monoball... Reply with quote

I am selling some items to finance purchase and slimming down on gear. Please contact if you are interested, and we can work something out. I have bought/traded/sell here before. I have 100% +ve _bay feedbacks under 3tu3ni. Prices are gestimate based on x% discount of some ebay recent prices, so if they are legitimately unreasonable, please contact. We can work something out. Shipping and Paypal extra.

Minolta MC Rokkor PG 58mm f1.2 …………..$450

Jim Buchanans Rokkor/Canon Adapter (non-destructive) (at cost) …………..$75

Leica Summicron Collapsible 5cm LTM …………..$250

Nikkor-S. 55mm F1.2……. $220

Nikkor-H 85mm f1.8 ….. $150

Nikkor U.D. 20mm f3.5 …..$175

Arca Swiss Monoball …… $250

RSS Universal Quick Release Plate for Arca Swiss …. $35

Rolleiflex 2.8E2 s/n 23564xx Schneider Kreuznach Xenotar …… $700

Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon Zebra f4 20mm …… $300

(Carl Zeiss) aus Jena Flektogon Zebra f2.8 35mm ……..$150

Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon MC f2.4 35mm …..$225

Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar f3.5 50mm ……… $75 (light haze seen with intense light))

Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar f2.8 50mm ……..$ 40

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar f3.5 135mm ……..$175

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar Zebra f3.5 135mm ……..$150

Asahi Super Multi Coated Takumar f3.5 28mm ……… $65

Square Hood for Asahi Super Multi Coated Takumar f3.5 28mm ….. $25

Yashica Auto Yashinon DX f2.8 35mm ………$100

(Tomioka) Yashica Auto Yashinon DX f.14 50mm …..$75

*Edited: Corrected the Nikkor-S which initially wrongly stated as Nikkor SC.

Last edited by bawang on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to endorse Khidhir as a great and very trustworthy guy.

I'm shocked to see your Rokkor and Nikkor 1.2's both going. I suppose I understand why though.

Any interest in a trade for the 2.8 Flex? I have some nice M glass that you might be interested in Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man-o-man, I want that Nikkor-UD 20mm. What kind of shape is it in? I already have the hood to fit it. Cool

Now, let me see what I can sell to finance the purchase . . .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:

I'm shocked to see your Rokkor and Nikkor 1.2's both going. I suppose I understand why though.

Any interest in a trade for the 2.8 Flex? I have some nice M glass that you might be interested in Wink

Thanks for the endorsement Andy.

I am letting go the other Rokkor 1.2, not the one my daughter and I worked on during the conversion process I told you. That's too precious despite the scratched back elements Zeiss Lens Cloth did to it. The one I am selling is very nice and and I would say, KEH's EX rating. The Nikkor was not used that much since Rokkor. I still have another Nikkor 55/1.2 on loan to a friend back home. So these are technically duplicates.

Which M glass are you talking about? I need the $$$ more than glass now, but what the heck, I will need them eventually, right. Might as well be now than later Smile

@cooltouch. the Nikkor UD 20 has clean/clear glass and dry blades. The body does have some paint rub from use. It's pre-Ai. Are you a Nikon body user or something else?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawang wrote:
F16SUNSHINE wrote:

Thanks for the endorsement Andy.

I am letting go the other Rokkor 1.2, not the one my daughter and I worked on during the conversion process I told you. That's too precious despite the scratched back elements Zeiss Lens Cloth did to it. The one I am selling is very nice and and I would say, KEH's EX rating. The Nikkor was not used that much since Rokkor. I still have another Nikkor 55/1.2 on loan to a friend back home. So these are technically duplicates.

Which M glass are you talking about? I need the $$$ more than glass now, but what the heck, I will need them eventually, right. Might as well be now than later Smile

Tell me what you need. Wide, Portrait, Fast, Classic Leitz/Nikkor/Zeiss??
I have a few that could match value. Of course I leave in two days so we will have to be quick to decide anyway.
Send me PM or email Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawang wrote:

@cooltouch. the Nikkor UD 20 has clean/clear glass and dry blades. The body does have some paint rub from use. It's pre-Ai. Are you a Nikon body user or something else?

Nope, my Nikon is an old F2 with meterless DE-1 prism finder. So it doesn't matter what the meter coupling is. I'll use it also on my Canon FD or EOS with adapters, but pre-AI or whatever doesn't matter with those systems.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for probably stupid question, but what does H, S.C. mean in Nikkor? which mount are they?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.C. = super coating
H indicates the number of elements (here 6): http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/nikon/nikkoresources/index.htm

Some great prices there!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
S.C. = super coating

Well, not actually. S.C. means (Septa, meaning 7 elements) with Coating.

Am I right, that the Nikkor is not AI-converted?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they'd work with Nikon DSLRs..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nikkors are pre-ai. They will work without modification only on D40. The newer Nikon D-SLR requires that they are converted first to Ai. This can be done professionaly or DIY. An easy task if you are handy with a file.

John from http://www.aiconversions.com can do it for a fee. And there are many other outfits that will do it. If I am a Nikon shooter, I would do it myself. It an easy job.

Last edited by bawang on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have quickly taken and uploaded the pictures of items for sale. It's overcast outdoor for me to take the lens out to take pictures from it or of it. Lighting as very bad in the house and I had to use flash which reflected the flash and exaggerated any dust on the lens. These are all handheld at iso400 on Canon 20D using Zuiko 2/28.

Correction : The Nikkor 1.2/55 is actually Nikkor-S 1.2/55. It's is not Nikkor-SC as previously advertised. Does that mean it is single coated?

http://mypage.iu.edu/~kzakaria/for_sale/

Please look at the pictures and email me if you have anymore questions or would request for more pictures.