Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rodenstcok rodagon 50/2,8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Rodenstcok rodagon 50/2,8 Reply with quote

I like to play with this enlarger lens recently, quiet amaze me..
All shot with NEX, PP usually brightness, contrast and crop or no PP at all

Its not good against strong light, lack of contrast. its dark room lens after all

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent results! two is stunning. isnt this the lens you use to digitize your film negatives?
tony

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing shots!

I particularly love the black and white of the old bicycle.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see more and more of these wonderful old lenses coming back into use

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very good! Very nice series! Details are amazing!
How is your lens mounted? I can't focus so far with my M42 bellows.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone..Very Happy nice to know you like it.
rbelyell wrote:
excellent results! two is stunning. isnt this the lens you use to digitize your film negatives?
tony

It can be used for that purpose, with extension tubes or bellow, but I havent tried yet.
@heartcat.. I like that one too, just a shot with BW straight from camera. the lens did well for BW.
@Patrick.... I see you have more enlarger lenses, you must know much than me Wink
@ForenSeil.. thanks
my set up is. Sony NEX5 + Extension tubes for nex ( I didnt use the 14mm and 28mm one and replace it with LTM-NEX adapter to get infinity). I'll add picture of the set up from home.
How do I get focus? just unscrew the lens for closer and screw again for farther distance.
If you used M42 bellows it should be easier to focusing. the problem maybe the adapter is too thick or too thin.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive! #2 is a 3-D popper!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kram wrote:
Very impressive! #2 is a 3-D popper!

Thanks Mark, I have to use flash on that one, to eliminate shadow. it was hot day.
@Forenseil....Here's the lens with extension tube and LTM adapter.

some more

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The b/w bicycle has such character. The shot is my favorite of this well done series

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enlarger lenses are excellent and Rodenstock lenses are one of the best, excellent series!