Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Risky shots, sub tropical rainstorm with Super Tak 55mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Risky shots, sub tropical rainstorm with Super Tak 55mm Reply with quote

Today was pouring rain and also 19C ( in November in Canada!!!)

so i wrapped the old Rebel XT in a plastuc bag and used the filter to cut a hole for the Super takumar 55mm , I was only out for about 25 minutes and then we had a subtropical stormwatch, good times! here is what I managed to get:

which is a different crop of this ( the new colours remind me of the Vangelis Album Beaubourg album)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The #1 has very nice colors Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice abstract images.....I like the colors! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful abstracts. The color is so great they would work even better with less identifiable componens.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all!

I find the more I learn about photo the less I am worried about sharpness and the more I love the abstract things that can occur !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's the third one for me - looks very cold, but still nice with that water drop hanging at the end. nice!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some great colors