Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Reserved: Nikkor-S.C 50mm f/1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reserved: Nikkor-S.C 50mm f/1.4 Reply with quote

I'm selling this lens because, although it mounts safely on my D40, it is not compatible with the d90 nor is there an AI kit for it. AI'ing would be possible by machining, but the cost of that plus round-trip shipping to the USA makes it uneconomic.

The lens is in good mechanical condition, smoothly turning focus ring and snappy aperture ring. The optics are in very good condition, I don't see any scratches or problems with the coating on the front element. The rear element has a faint cleaning mark.

This is a non-AI, multicoated (hence S.C) lens with the classic scalloped focus ring. Comes with Nikon front cap and generic rear cap.

[img]

Serial number is 1550466. Additional photos or further information on request.

Looking for 50 euro plus postage at cost.

Last edited by ChrisLilley on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good price!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine, bought it 1974 June. Not for sale Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any interest? Lovely lens, would work well on other bodies (Canon, etc) with an adapter ....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much will it be to Germany?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: WTS: Nikkor-S.C 50mm f/1.4 Reply with quote

If you don't care too much about the resale price, I'd suggest just filing down the aperture ring. It is really easy to do (provided you can get the mount to unscrew). I have the Nikkor-S 50mm 1.4 that I use with my D200, and I love it. Check http://www.chr-breitkopf.de/photo/aiconv.en.html.
Otherwise, good luck selling!

ChrisLilley wrote:
I'm selling this lens because, although it mounts safely on my D40, it is not compatible with the d90 nor is there an AI kit for it. AI'ing would be possible by machining, but the cost of that plus round-trip shipping to the USA makes it uneconomic.

The lens is in good mechanical condition, smoothly turning focus ring and snappy aperture ring. The optics are in very good condition, I don't see any scratches or problems with the coating on the front element. The rear element has a faint cleaning mark.

This is a non-AI, multicoated (hence S.C) lens with the classic scalloped focus ring. Comes with Nikon front cap and generic rear cap.

[img]

Serial number is 1550466. Additional photos or further information on request.

Looking for 50 euro plus postage at cost.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

I am not sure, and I leave tomorrow morning for Japan. Back at the weekend. I can find out after than, is it ok?

At any rate it would not be very much and i would charge what it costs, no more of course.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisLilley wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

I am not sure, and I leave tomorrow morning for Japan.

Colissimo International is 15.60 € with tracking and signed-for delivery.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is now reserved for LucisPictor.