Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[RESERVED] Carl Zeiss Jena 1Q Flektogon 20/4 exa
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: [RESERVED] Carl Zeiss Jena 1Q Flektogon 20/4 exa Reply with quote

optical condition: clean glass, no scratches or fungus, nice condition

mechanical condition: focusing works fine, but isn't optimally uniform, aperture closes fine (instatnly), but opening lasts about 1 second... I was told it is normal for these old auto-exacta lenses, but I'm rather mentioning it

cosmetical condition: very nice, I'd say mint-, minor signs of use on exa bayonet, but rest is like new

price: €84 + shipping

I accept PayPal (+3%), MoneyBookers (+€3) or IBAN (+€4)

Last edited by no-X on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if finally not taken, i'm interested as far as someone can tell me where to find an adapter tha woorks on 5d Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that protruding prone won't work with any EOS dSLR as far as I know:

Here's the adapter
http://www.gadgetinfinity.com/product.php?productid=17276&cat=0&page=1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Exakta-EOS adapters Reply with quote

Heathcliff wrote:
someone can tell me where to find an adapter tha woorks on 5d Wink

Have a look at an elderly thread:
http://forum.mflenses.com/exakta-eos-adapter-t13540.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find two Chinese adapter, they hit fullfame mirror but they work well with my 40D (I tested 50/2.8 ) , and way I hope this lense can focus to infinity.
I get the way will make lense never hit mirror is verb lense's mount, just 1/5mm (I never test in wide lense but it ok in normal lense) , but I've never been destroied lense.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tuananhmap wrote:
I find two Chinese adapter, they hit fullfame mirror but they work well with my 40D (I tested 50/2.8 ) , and way I hope this lense can focus to infinity.
I get the way will make lense never hit mirror is verb lense's mount, just 1/5mm (I never test in wide lense but it ok in normal lense) , but I've never been destroied lense.

Do you mind showing us what the adapter looks like with and without the lens mounted.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw the rear element of this flektogon does not go past the bayonet - even when focused to 0,16m.