Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Recently acquired slide scanner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Recently acquired slide scanner Reply with quote

I am, as of today (well yesterday by this time in the morning) the proud owner of a Minolta slide scanner. I haven't had any time to work out the best way to use it yet. The following image was just a first scan to check it worked.

Taken using a Pentax ME Super, SMC-M 50mm f/2 lens, Boots (cheap own brand) 100 ASA film, in November 1982. I used a tripod but no idea of shutter speed (apart from long) and probably wide open.

Best wishes, K.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look superb! but a little small size to enjow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Recently acquired slide scanner Reply with quote

womble wrote:
I am, as of today (well yesterday by this time in the morning) the proud owner of a Minolta slide scanner. I haven't had any time to work out the best way to use it yet. The following image was just a first scan to check it worked.

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Please share more pictures at least in 800px wide.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking first scan, womble. Which model Minolta did you get? Is it a SCSI interface, USB, or?