Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rare photo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Rare photo Reply with quote

The following is normally a disastrous photo, but very interesting one indeed. What happened was while my 350D is writing data to the Lexar 133X
4MB CF card, camera and the card combination failed. It happened more than several times, somehow Lexar card does not work with Canon dSLR,
it did the same thing with EOS_5D too. The first shot is PSed from the left lower corner of the second shot, which is the original write-failed data.

You can see how the camera writes data left side first, then the right side. Shocked

Last edited by koji on Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Modern art! Really Wink I like first one pretty much!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wild stuff.

Coincidentally I had something similar happen although through an entirely different route. I - or the photo lab - screwed up processing some 120 film, light leaks along the edges and/or chemical imbalances. So I decided to scan the film as a long strip. The Epson scanner couldn't quite make heads or tails of it with results very similar to yours.

I did manipulate this a bit, put the browns in where the original was more primary colors only.