Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question about Big_is adapters ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Question about Big_is adapters ... Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm looking for some xxx-to-EOS adapter rings. After browsing through the forum, i understand that Big_is adapters are quite reliable. Nevertheless, this seller has a new line of "high precision" adapters in his catalog, like Click here to see on Ebay ...

Does any of you already use such a kind of adapters ? They are more expensive than the "ordinary" EMF adapters from the same seller, as Click here to see on Ebay ... Do you think the "high precision" are worth their prices ?

The adapters are for a 5DII camera (if this counts) ...

Thanks in advance for your replies ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about Big_is adapters ... Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for some xxx-to-EOS adapter rings. After browsing through the forum, i understand that Big_is adapters are quite reliable. Nevertheless, this seller has a new line of "high precision" adapters in his catalog, like Click here to see on Ebay ...

Does any of you already use such a kind of adapters ? They are more expensive than the "ordinary" EMF adapters from the same seller, as Click here to see on Ebay ... Do you think the "high precision" are worth their prices ?

The adapters are for a 5DII camera (if this counts) ...

Thanks in advance for your replies ...

I am not sure about what is the meaning of "high precision". Many Chinese seller will put this on their item description.

For Nikon F to Canon EOS adaptor, the most important thing is the locking mechanism. Some cheap adaptor will not hold the lens firmly. Personally, I prefer the lever type locking mechanism of the cheaper adaptor.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used Big_Is and found his no less unreliable than any other adapter. I'd buy with confidence from him/her as the goods always seem to arrive safely.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I have used Big_Is and found his no less unreliable than any other adapter. I'd buy with confidence from him/her as the goods always seem to arrive safely.

Hongkong Post belongs to Royal mail before July 1997. Idea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about Big_is adapters ... Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:

For Nikon F to Canon EOS adaptor, the most important thing is the locking mechanism. Some cheap adaptor will not hold the lens firmly. Personally, I prefer the lever type locking mechanism of the cheaper adaptor.

Can you explicit a bit more, please ? I have seen that some of the Big_is Nikon-to-EOS adapters are described as having a smart-lock lever. Is this the lever you are talking about ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Question about Big_is adapters ... Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
calvin83 wrote:

Can you explicit a bit more, please ? I have seen that some of the Big_is Nikon-to-EOS adapters are described as having a smart-lock lever. Is this the lever you are talking about ?

The lever should be on the back of the adaptor like this one on bigis shop or this Novoflex adaptor.

BTW, the supplier of your M42 EOS adaptor makes a very good Nikon to EOS adaptor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

Hongkong Post belongs to Royal mail before July 1997. Idea

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with that?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about Big_is adapters ... Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:

The lever should be on the back of the adaptor like this one on bigis shop or this Novoflex adaptor.

OK, so it is the one i noticed on the rings ...

calvin83 wrote:

BTW, the supplier of your M42 EOS adaptor makes a very good Nikon to EOS adaptor.

Thus, since i bought my M42 EOS adapters from you, i suppose you can get also Nikon-to-EOS adapters ?