Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Processing Lab Recommendations?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Processing Lab Recommendations? Reply with quote

As I am back using my film cameras again, can you recommend some UK mail order processing labs for colour negative and transparency film Question
Who do you guys use and which ones offer quality results and value for money Question
Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Processing Lab Recommendations? Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
As I am back using my film cameras again, can you recommend some UK mail order processing labs for colour negative and transparency film Question
Who do you guys use and which ones offer quality results and value for money Question
Thanks in advance

Just pop into Tesco and while you shop they will develope up to 37 shots and put them on a CD for £1.96 in 30mins to 1 hour. For this cheap price and depending on the staff's skill, you could get some spots on your neg and cd.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use these guys:

http://www.the-darkroom.co.uk/frames/

They have a downloadable Freepost label for sending in your films on the website too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Processing Lab Recommendations? Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
DigiChromeEd wrote:
Thanks in advance

Just pop into Tesco and while you shop they will develope up to 37 shots and put them on a CD for £1.96 in 30mins to 1 hour. For this cheap price and depending on the staff's skill, you could get some spots on your neg and cd.

Are you sure? I've just returned from my local Tesco store and was quoted £6.97 for developing and printing a 36 exp film to 6"x4" incl a CD.