Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Praktica VLC battery
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Praktica VLC battery Reply with quote

It works with a simple AA battery Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to bring this up, but I want to ask.
Attila, is the metering correct if you use aa? Or you must change some to have correct exposure?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyonthinh wrote:
I'm sorry to bring this up, but I want to ask.
Attila, is the metering correct if you use aa? Or you must change some to have correct exposure?

Correct, just needle moving range is less, with proper 4,5 battery it is walk on all available area. Due only important to find center where is exposure is correct this is not a big deal. Try it out, inexpensive great cameras.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to ask because I have one PLC 2, and I did use it with AA battery, but it seem to be 1/2 stop lower than my handheld metering, so I want to make sure if it's correct. I havent process my film roll so I dont know the result too.
Thank you very much Attila.