Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

polo anyone?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: polo anyone? Reply with quote

my wife and i recently decided to do something completely different, and take in a polo match. it was an overcast day, but really a lot of fun, sitting amongst the picknickers, having some lunch and watching these amazing horsemen.

it was also a good opportunity to see how my sun optical pistol grip 80-210 zoom would perform on my 5d. i think it did quite well; the photos are minimally processed except for heavy cropping. c&c welcome. PLEASE CLICK ON EACH PHOTO FOR BEST RESOLUTION:

the rest of the set is on my snapixel account:
http://www.snapixel.com/set/rbelyell/2190

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good action shots Tony, it's a real game of skill for sure.

Rotating the canvas counter-clockwise in PS will prevent the horizon tipping-over and having some of the subjects looking like they're about to slide out of the images Wink