Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Planar 50/1.4 MM for €200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Planar 50/1.4 MM for €200 Reply with quote

Good deal or not?

Almost new

I searched in the lens price guide but couldn't get a comprehensive idea

Please reply quickly!

Many Thanks and Best Regards,
Hari

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say pretty good considering the recent price.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hari

This is a more than good price, especially for an MM version. If you can buy it quick Very Happy

The price for this lens is about 250€ of what i seen here and there. AE version !

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are the best!

Thanks to your timely help, I bought it for €200 Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh you'll have fun with that one! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Ooooh you'll have fun with that one! Very Happy

I surely hope so!

I already ordered stuff for more than I could chew so i'm selling a lot of stuff .... now I stumbled on this and added another €200 to the total

"Infektalis Objektivus" is ruining me!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

German Foto Magazin Second Hand Price Guide 2009/2010 price level is 100 €.
Bought today one brand new for 120 € with C/Y mount.
Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Not to hijack the thread but... Reply with quote

I have a 'spare' 50mm f1.4 MM Planar I am minded to sell.. anyone interested in making an offer? I'm not sure what they are worth these days... I'd say the optics are 100% and the cosmetics at 9.. the odd very slight rub but looks just fine..

Doug

Also got a spare immaculate Olympus Zuiko Auto-S 50mm f1.4..

Been spring cleaning and found I had even more lenses than I thought! I am planning on getting a m 4/3rds camera so this could fund that.. or if anyone wants to play swaps, if you have an Oly EP (digital Pen) of some sort or a G1 and want to play, the likelihood is I have at least one of what you want - even a a very rare and really lovely Minolta XK with super case Rokkor f1.5 50mm and various primes or the fabulous 35-70mm zoom and other immaculate lenses is possible! lol

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow Rolf, teach me how to get great deal like this please? Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aleksanderpolo wrote:

Rolf spent thousands euros in this shop for L zoom and now he get discount for old stuff Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
aleksanderpolo wrote:

Rolf spent thousands euros in this shop for L zoom and now he get discount for old stuff Very Happy

Yes and no.

I spent a lot of money for actual Canon lenses at my local Canon dealer within the last years. Thats correct. Crying or Very sad

And then you have to look and go around. I have 3 shops here in my area where I´m looking for old stuff. Normaly they are not chep because it is their business to sold old cams and lenses.

But sometime they make mistakes, have not the right price idea or whatever. Thats the moment where I try to buy something. Like yesterday with the Planar.

Important rule : looking, looking, looking .... and time. Not buying the first cam or lens you will find.

Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait!
If you are interested i can buy one from local seller for 170. MM great condition. Send PM if you interested.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best place to go for deals is the consignment shops like the Buy/Sell places. The one I go to has stuff everywhere and no discernable organization going on. However, I was able to get a Zenit camera with a Helios 44M attached for $35 and a Pentax Spotmatic with a 50mm 1.4 S-M-C Takumar attached for $50. It's my favorite place to hit before I go on Ebay or www.keh.com for a lens.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: Not to hijack the thread but... Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
I have a 'spare' 50mm f1.4 MM Planar I am minded to sell.. anyone interested in making an offer? I'm not sure what they are worth these days... I'd say the optics are 100% and the cosmetics at 9.. the odd very slight rub but looks just fine..

Doug

Also got a spare immaculate Olympus Zuiko Auto-S 50mm f1.4..

Been spring cleaning and found I had even more lenses than I thought! I am planning on getting a m 4/3rds camera so this could fund that.. or if anyone wants to play swaps, if you have an Oly EP (digital Pen) of some sort or a G1 and want to play, the likelihood is I have at least one of what you want - even a a very rare and really lovely Minolta XK with super case Rokkor f1.5 50mm and various primes or the fabulous 35-70mm zoom and other immaculate lenses is possible! lol

If my 85 Sonnar deal falls through I may be interested. Seems like the going price for Zeiss has gone up at least 20% from last year. Last year this lens was $150-175 and now it's $200 though most MM versions go for $250.