Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pictures taken with Cosinon Auto 55mm f1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Pictures taken with Cosinon Auto 55mm f1.4 Reply with quote

My Cosinon lens had been sitting idle too long- Any C&C is always great.

Thanks

[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bokeh of the last one is very appealing. nice samples... I still cry about not having money for a 1.4 Sad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm, salmon berries. Most of the ones I saw backpacking the last couple days were still in bloom.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

N wrote:
the bokeh of the last one is very appealing. nice samples... I still cry about not having money for a 1.4 Sad

Thanks , I hope you get the 1.4 you're looking for. My images looks too saturated in my opinion .

HaoleBuilt wrote:
Mmm, salmon berries. Most of the ones I saw backpacking the last couple days were still in bloom.

They are in bloom here too- great eye candy and contrast well with the green leaves .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathmandu wrote:
N wrote:

Thanks , I hope you get the 1.4 you're looking for. My images looks too saturated in my opinion .

HaoleBuilt wrote:

They are in bloom here too- great eye candy and contrast well with the green leaves .

Personally I like high saturated colours =)