Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pic from my new £8 Helios 44 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Pic from my new £8 Helios 44 2 Reply with quote

Here is a quick pic from my new purchase which is a Helios 44 2 and i am very suprised how sharp it is.

Please ignore the composition etc as it was just to test the sharpness and for £8 i have absolutely no complaints!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to a good lens.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

I can't believe how cheap some of these lenses are and in charity shops they can be had for just a few pounds!! I'll also be going to every table top market going just in case i find a mega bargain! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. I must try a Helios sometime.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens has propably ZERO aberration -- and sharpness and colours like a master ...

tf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lens andyw! Welcome to the forum Very Happy!

P.S: Scary avatar Very Happy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cilinderman wrote:
Nice lens andyw! Welcome to the forum Very Happy!

P.S: Scary avatar Very Happy.
he he Thanks

I'm away on holiday next week so will experiment with my new manual lenses and pop some decent pics up on my return.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first lens! My father bought me a camera with this lens 22 years ago. And I still use this lens Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, your photo is sharp.