Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pet store with the leica summilux 75 1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Pet store with the leica summilux 75 1.4 Reply with quote

Hi all!

i had gone to the pet store a few days ago and some of the shots came out well, thought i'd share them with you

i recently switched to contact lenses and have difficulties nailing the focus so some might be ever so slightly off

here we go ->

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I especially like the second one. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them pretty much , thank you for sharing !

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hari that first one is insanely good and really shows to me why this lens is so special.
tony

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonicScot wrote:
Very nice, I especially like the second one. Very Happy

Thank you Gary! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I like them pretty much , thank you for sharing !

Thanks buddy! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
hari that first one is insanely good and really shows to me why this lens is so special.
tony

Thank you Tony! I really like this lens

Having tried almost all the newest ASPH lenses from Leica (28 f2.8 ASPH + 35 f1.4 ASPH + 50 f1.4 ASPH + 75 f2 ASPH + 90 f2 ASPH) , i personally prefer the Mandler era optics

I'm slowly but surely going back to my set of 5 fav lenses - C/Y Distagon 35 1.4 + C/Y Planar 85 1.4 + Leica Noctilux 50 f1 + Leica 75 1.5 and the Leica Elmarit M 90 2.8

Waiting for Sony to drop a FF IL body soon ...

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
Waiting for Sony to drop a FF IL body soon ...

One think that crossed my mind other day is: with a mirroless FF camera Sony could almost kill the market for other brands - i sad almost, 'cause it will be forever a specific application where a DSLR camera will do better the job than mirrorless due to its portability and handling.

But, is it profitable to do it, with so many companies buying Sony sensors to equip their cameras?
Today, the only company that can dream to have the level where Sony had arrived in terms of sensor development is - laugh - Sigma. An association between Sigma and any other big Camera maker could reverse the game again. Could you imagine a Canon DSLR with a fast an reliable body and AF system equipped with a Foveon 21X3 sensor? Or a Nikon, or Pentax? It would be great, even greater than a Nex FF, IMHO,

Renato

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely images Hari..

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#4 Nemo´s Smile
nice pictures behind glass

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me #5 works best...now i know one place more, where to bring my camera Smile

Tomas