Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax Takumar 18mm f11 Fish-eye M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Pentax Takumar 18mm f11 Fish-eye M42 Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USA only : he's losing money Rolling Eyes But no front/rear cap, no case... Im proud of mine Razz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In few minutes near the end, it will up the bids.

Somebody tells my that this lens isn't sharp, low contrast, but I like it from my 10 years and and never can get one.

One of the few M42 pentax that I would buy (anothers: 35/2 Pro - No-X say that a wanderfull lens -; and the SMC or S-M-C or Super Tak 1,8/55 to put face to face with my pancolar).

In M42, for my taste, I prefer others lenses than Pentax although they are very good, endeed.

Rino

Rino.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it and yes, it is very unsharp, even at f/22 (its best aperture on my K100D). But a very rare lens (as rare as it's unsharp) and the first fish eye that almost full covers 35mm film (in reality, edges are not covered, I'll post pics taken with my S1a), and a pancake fish eye. A piece of history that is overhelmed by almost all the other fish eye on optical quality Razz