Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax K-x colour choice. Help!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Pentax K-x colour choice. Help!! Reply with quote

I've finally decided on the Pentax K-x to use with my M42 Takumar lenses. I've been putting off ordering one for days because I can't decide which colour would compliment my lenses the best. I think I have it whittled down to 3 colours: black, white or blue. What do you think? Confused

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the red one Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
I like the red one Very Happy

You're a great help! Wink Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on! You gotta go for the "stormtrooper" white. No body messes with the empire...well expect the rebels...twice...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go with black, as any other color would stand out too much. But it's a completely personal thing, some like it if it stands out. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go white Very Happy
It makes it stand out Laughing
But if you are not that ugent to get one, maybe you should wait for another 1 or two months for the new replacement of kx come out. At least at that time, the price of kx would drop a little bit Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green with yellow grip Shocked, thats exciting Rolling Eyes ! Do it Laughing !

But for myself I would choose for black.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black, for sure. But maybe blue would nice ... Pentax really should go "A la carte" as Leica has done, then you could 'pick'n'mix' ! Maybe a yellow top cover with black dial and buttons, with blue covering on the body. And an orange strap to carry it.

But seriously, black goes with any outfit you might be wearing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only concern would the white show up any dirt/grime...not saying your hands are dirty of course Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on your character Smile
Do you like attention or prefer below the radar ?
Pete