Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax-K to EOS adapters, for Pentax 50/1.2 on 5D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Pentax-K to EOS adapters, for Pentax 50/1.2 on 5D Reply with quote

Guys,
Just got a Pentax 50mm/1.2 lense, it is a K-mount lens.
I want to use it on 5D.
1. There are quite a few adaptors on Ebay, which say lense are adaptable, but the lever & Lever protection seem to be protuding, Does it need removing for the adaptors ?
2. Does this lense hit the mirror on canon 5D ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Pentax-K to EOS adapters, for Pentax 50/1.2 on 5D Reply with quote

Hi,

dakoo wrote:
Guys,
Just got a Pentax 50mm/1.2 lense, it is a K-mount lens.
I want to use it on 5D.
1. There are quite a few adaptors on Ebay, which say lense are adaptable, but the lever & Lever protection seem to be protuding, Does it need removing for the adaptors ?
2. Does this lense hit the mirror on canon 5D ?

1. Yes, both shall be removed Evil or Very Mad ... That's why i didn't buy a Pentax-to-EOS adapter ...

2. Probably yes ... But there are much more experienced people here that can reply to this question in a more affirmative way ...

Cheers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Pentax-K to EOS adapters, for Pentax 50/1.2 on 5D Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
Hi,

1. Yes, both shall be removed Evil or Very Mad ... That's why i didn't buy a Pentax-to-EOS adapter ...

2. Probably yes ... But there are much more experienced people here that can reply to this question in a more affirmative way ...

Cheers

Thanks a lot.

I read that there might be problem with the lense hitting the mirror, Is there anyone who tried this lense on 5D please ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the A 50 or k 50?