Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon 2.8/28mm - "Silence"
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Pentacon 2.8/28mm - "Silence" Reply with quote

This photo was made for a contest and also to try my new Pentacon 2.8/28mm on digital. The subject of the contest was "Silence".

I kinda liked the result and will be using this lens more times in the future. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated Smile
Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the big black area in your picture also the spotlight - i just shouts silence altogether - great work Very Happy

the only critique i have - i wouldnt put so much contrast on the subject - or a bit more contrast

cheers tom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Tom Smile
But you got me confused with your critique... Not so much contrast or a bit more contrast? You mean not so much contrast on the subject himself and a bit more between the subject and the black area?