Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon 135mm f2.8 pre-set black M42 - Paecock show
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Pentacon 135mm f2.8 pre-set black M42 - Paecock show Reply with quote

Man is ready ..

Lady seems not really..

One special portrait to me

Presentation is done....

Finally lens itself shoots were taken with Sony Nex-3

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Pentacon 135mm f2.8 pre-set black M42 - Paecock show Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Lady seems not really..

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lovely imaging Attila Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a nice lens, Attila, and the birds are very well caught. Aren't they spectacular!

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
That's a nice lens, Attila, and the birds are very well caught. Aren't they spectacular!

patrickh

Amazing creatures indeed!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fine detail gotten from the lens, Attila!. And the colours look great.
Is this the one called "Bokeh monster"?.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Very fine detail gotten from the lens, Attila!. And the colours look great.
Is this the one called "Bokeh monster"?.

Regards.
Jes.

There is 4-5 different variants from oldest Meyer to latest MC , people call all "bokeh monster". Indeed all have excellent 'bokeh' most people call pre-set lenses to 'bokeh' monster. My 'bokeh monster' is zebra Pentacon.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the tight framing on the shots of the male's display! And I had to laugh at the 'rear view', lol. Nice colours too.

I picked up a zebra Pentacon as in your last photo just recently from a local seller. I've only taken a few shots so far but really like it.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heartcat wrote:
I love the tight framing on the shots of the male's display! And I had to laugh at the 'rear view', lol. Nice colours too.

I picked up a zebra Pentacon as in your last photo just recently from a local seller. I've only taken a few shots so far but really like it.

Congrats! Don't sell it ever Wink if you need super bokeh you can't find any better lens. I love mine too.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You caught him well Attila. Nice colors