Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panasonic G1 - disabling the preview in VF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Panasonic G1 - disabling the preview in VF Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to disable the preview/playback in the VF all together so that when you are shooting continuously, there will be minized delay.

Say if you take 4 continuous shots in a row of a bird, in the normal setting the shots will be displayed back for preview. Can this be switched off? Confused

Thanks,
simon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No body to help???

Well at least I figured out that you must not shoot in continues mode as preview becomes conpulsory for unknow reason. So if you shoot singly, it should have no play back after taking the shot.

I have not confirmed this yet, but the user guide seems to say so.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if you can turn it off, but if you shoot continuous, and there's no image displayed after the shot, you viewfinder will be black, and you can no longer follow your subject.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dnas wrote:
I'm not sure if you can turn it off, but if you shoot continuous, and there's no image displayed after the shot, you viewfinder will be black, and you can no longer follow your subject.

No, I mean just no auto playback of the images taken. So a slight delay after each shot is ok, but if you add the time taken to display what you have just taken to top of this, it makes continuous focus tracking impossible.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seek again menus you able to disable it, if I remember well look 'preview' or 'hold' words.