Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

p6: Biometar 2.8/80, first version, 40€
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: p6: Biometar 2.8/80, first version, 40€ Reply with quote

Got this a long time ago, when i thougt i was gonna collect Zeis Jena lenses Smile
Glass is nice - no scratches, focus ok, apperture ring is tighter but ok, apperture snappy. Front and improvised rear cap included. 40€ + shipping + paypal fees

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM send

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodmorning Very Happy
I wanted to ask you if you have ever used the lense with your 5D via an adapter and how it performed and if you could tell me the shipping cost to Greece .

Thank you ,

Panos .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Panos, good point, will test the lens against the MC version. I did allready try it on my previous 40d, remember different colors. ... sale is pending to memeber 'Krisgage',
greetins to Greece!
jan

panos wrote:
Goodmorning Very Happy
I wanted to ask you if you have ever used the lense with your 5D via an adapter and how it performed and if you could tell me the shipping cost to Greece .

Thank you ,

Panos .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Late Biometar 2.8/80 MC vs. Early Biometar 2.8/80 Reply with quote

The earlier version is a bit softer and more sensitive to flare - was to be expected. These 2 shots are from a tripod @ f1:2.8, same WB, 'Portrait' mode, 1/5 s, iso 100. Actual jpgs from 5D, without processing.

early alu/chrome/leather finish
http://www.anh.sk/fotke/b28-80.jpg

late red 'MC' version
http://www.anh.sk/fotke/b28-80MC.jpg