Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Outside on a cloudy day
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Outside on a cloudy day Reply with quote

Shot using a Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 preset lens

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav is #3 Big Dawg. It seems to me that the lens performs better in reality then I would have supposed from your comparisons Smile Smile

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Hmm Reply with quote

Cloudy days are seemingly the biggest export of Oregon

Here it is 3:07PM and seems like night.. and this is mid summer?

Oh my God!

Doug

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
My fav is #3 Big Dawg. It seems to me that the lens performs better in reality then I would have supposed from your comparisons Smile Smile

patrickh

Probably my poor photo skills. LOL I hate doing tests and comparisons.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Hmm Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
Cloudy days are seemingly the biggest export of Oregon

Here it is 3:07PM and seems like night.. and this is mid summer?

Oh my God!

Doug

In the winter they come here from there (the northwest any way). In the summer mainly from the Gulf. 97 degrees and 95% humidity.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug
Be grateful you are not in the North East. Big Dawg tells it how it is Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha I lived in Northville Michigan for years... summer 90 and sun, winter always well below zero and... sun.. loved it... but..here grey grey drizzle grey... I'd leave like a shot t'were not for income... Sad

Doug,

patrickh wrote:
Doug
Be grateful you are not in the North East. Big Dawg tells it how it is Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
Ha ha I lived in Northville Michigan for years... summer 90 and sun, winter always well below zero and... sun.. loved it... but..here grey grey drizzle grey... I'd leave like a shot t'were not for income... Sad

Doug,

patrickh wrote:
Doug

patrickh

Besides the summer heat and humidity ...it really is Sweet Home Alabama. Usually one 1-2 day snow event each year. I have gone through a winter and not had to wear a heavy coat at all.