Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Oreston, Rikenon, leaves and benches ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Oreston, Rikenon, leaves and benches ... Reply with quote

... and other stuff.
The kit: SP1000, Meyer-Optik Oreston 50/1.8, Rikenon 50/2, Arista Premium 400, V300 scans, tripod. All of these pics were cropped a good bit for composition; most of them were cropped additionally to remove a perfectly straight black line running horizontally through the scans. The line does not exist on the negs. Shocked )

Rikenon, focus on pine cone, early morning:

Rikenon, 60-plus-year-old toilet pulled from the old camping trailer part of our cabin; its former home is becoming my dark room:

Rikenon, dead oak leaves, cropped a bunch; am I losing highlights because of exposure or development issue? Too much agitation?:

Rikenon, bench on pier, cropped a good bit:

Rikenon, early morning on Black Creek, cropped at bottom, top and ends:

Oreston, climbing roses, heavily cropped horizontally to get ride of a black line; cropping improved composition, too:

Oreston, crusty old tailight on the old trailer (caravan for you UK types):

Oreston, neighbor's cabin:

Oreston, scene on Black Creek, sharpened in PP just for sport:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last one for me
have atmosphere I think

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Splee ...