Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OM Zuiko 50/1.5 / NEX C3 in NYC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: OM Zuiko 50/1.5 / NEX C3 in NYC Reply with quote

red moped by Nesster, on Flickr

Fuji NYC by Nesster, on Flickr

Hose, tank, truck by Nesster, on Flickr

The Zuiko and C3 do seem to like each other, I get good sharp results

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are really clear and sharp with nice colors. Very nice. I keep seeing things like this and want to buy stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful colors.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos. Very similar to my style of photography.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hose, Tank and Truck
A really nice image. There is a certain 'good feeling' about the coloration and contrasts between the
orange and gray hues. The grit that is ensconced in the ribs of the tube really add a zip to the overall
ambience. This is somehow a soothing image, even though it is of an industrial piece of equipment.

It just comes together so nicely, and you've made something special out of a VERY difficult image to
convey. NICE work. And the lens is obviously a fine piece of glass.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
Nice photos. Very similar to my style of photography.

Wow! REALLY interesting, in that I actually DID think of Woodrim's style when seeing these. Shocked You both
seem to be able to capitalize on these kinds of scenes of equipment, and produce good stuff out of it.