Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus OM2n + lens [SOLD]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Olympus OM2n + lens [SOLD] Reply with quote

Hi all.

I am finally selling the OM2n, cause i don't use it much to be honest.
And the Contax / Zeiss discovery did not helped Very Happy It is selled with its Zuiko 1.4/50mm lens.

a quick review of what's included, to see the camera itself here's the 'bay link for picturz
Click here to see on Ebay

- Olympus OM2n body, no scratches, just some slight wear under the camera.
- Zuiko 50mm : i would say its perfect, i cleaned the lenses, there are some dust but it does not affect pictures. No scratch.
Ring is smooth, real pleasure to focus. No oil whatsoever. Very clean lens. Comes with original caps front/rear and body cap.
- Focusing screen is all mat ( 1-4 model ) the batteries are included working ( fitted 2 months ago, but not used since )

The whole package is in its leather case, very good condition and the Olympus strap. Instructions manual included.

Last edited by hexi on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great camera and beautiful lens I did one of my best shoot with this lens. Light meter is very accurate joy to use I did love mine.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i hesitated much to sell it, i had both body and lens in beautiful condition.... metering is cool and accurate with this needle

but an Aria will do a fine replacement Cool

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hexi wrote:
Yes i hesitated much to sell it, i had both body and lens in beautiful condition.... metering is cool and accurate with this needle

but an Aria will do a fine replacement Cool

Hahaha Zeiss is Zeiss... I know.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a BEAUTIFUL camera Hexi!

I just sold mine (also under-used) with a Winder2 recently, and almost regretted it immediately after. Crying or Very sad

All the best for your auction!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx ! the reason i sold was given above, besides i'm Contaxed and Zeissed for good Laughing an RX will come soon

25 people following the auction so far, the bid started at 50€ and is at 66 with 3 days to go. i'm curious of the ending price.

edit : the auction has ended , final price 118€.