Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus E-330 and Zuiko OM 50mm 1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Olympus E-330 and Zuiko OM 50mm 1.8 Reply with quote

A still life shot, wide open, handheld.

Regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish to see some outdoor pictures taken with this combo from sunny Spain. Indoor shoots doesn't say much to me from any lenses.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I wish to see some outdoor pictures taken with this combo from sunny Spain. Indoor shoots doesn't say much to me from any lenses.

Me neither, Attila Sad
But outside was raining and my fingers were nervous to press a shutter trigger... Smile. These days, "sunny" Spain is more "rainy" Spain.
But they will come better times for shooting soon
Thanks for your comment!

Regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh now , we have here beautiful sunshine I did expect you have too Sad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Oh now , we have here beautiful sunshine I did expect you have too Sad

I expect it too!.
But the test will have to wait, I've got a strange problem with the adapter and I've to disassemble it Sad.

I'll open a different thread to talk about it.

Regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jes, I'm not seeing any real focus point on this shot. I think you might have to stop this lens down a bit to get a sharp image.

With my Konica 50/1.7 I usually shoot at least a stop down. Are you going to be converting a Konica 50/1.7? I would be interested in a comparison of the Konica and the Olympus.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cledry wrote:
Jes, I'm not seeing any real focus point on this shot. I think you might have to stop this lens down a bit to get a sharp image.

With my Konica 50/1.7 I usually shoot at least a stop down. Are you going to be converting a Konica 50/1.7? I would be interested in a comparison of the Konica and the Olympus.

You're right, the shot is also a little blurred, probably because it was shot at 1/20 handheld, (no tripod there) open wide.

My Konica henanon ring adapters are in the way since a few days, I expect having them here in one week and a half or so.

So far I've only got a 40mm f1/8 and this one will be the adapter conversion test. But I ordered five adapter rings Wink

Regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 40/1.8 is a dandy little lens. I have a couple I am converting right now and another on the way to be converted for a friend.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well focus schmocus, I like the mood, lighting, and colors, nice one, Jes!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Well focus schmocus, I like the mood, lighting, and colors, nice one, Jes!

Thanks, Bill, I get dangerous when left trapped in a closed room and a camera in hands... Wink

Jes.