Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus 35 SP - My first rangefinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was some good luck!

Your ap/shutter rings don't sound right. I wouldn't say that mine have any king of looseness or give so I don't think that is normal. If anything I'd say mine are a touch stiff, though they move smoothly and click into place firmly.

After I got used to it, I find the EV system quite intuitive. Would be much easier if the damn meter worked consistently though!

I've finally shot through a roll so I'll get it developed tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like this little beauty is still good Very Happy

Had a roll developed yesterday every shot came out ok. I only used a roll of cheap colour Kodak 400 that I came across. I would have liked to run another roll of bw400cn but it was four times the price.

Anyway here are some shots! I lost the bit of paper i wrote down all the shutter speeds and apertures, but considering every shot came out ok, and I deliberately used every aperture and shutter speed I don't think I have anything to worry about.

Looks like the meter is good too - when it decides to work that is. Now i just have to decide if I want to spend AUD$100 to have it repaired.

All shots as is from lab scans only resizing.

The missus and bub at the local farmer's market.

Stupid woman stuck her bum in my face just as I took the picture !

There's more but I'm sure you don't want to see too many of my daughter Laughing funny, I meant to take shots of other things, especially some to test for barrel distortion etc...