Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OK, autumn ,again ( Minolta 35-70 Macro MD/MC NEX3)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: OK, autumn ,again ( Minolta 35-70 Macro MD/MC NEX3) Reply with quote

I finally managed to get out to the forest with one of my new(old) lenses and , until this next week end here there are :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those colours are amazing Smile 3, 4 and 5 for me Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots to add to the recent Minolta 35-70 mania Wink I too have recently acquired this lens and it came with a deep hood, and have some good shots but erm dumb me didn't check that the hood was ok at 35mm.....so I got a few shots with vignetting Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures Theo! I love all of them!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I wonder who lives in that dark Transylvanian forest. Do you venture there at night time? Smile

Great samples Teo. I'm in love with this lens - it will never leave the X-500 - until I get NEX that is! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your kind comments ,my friends ! Yes , there is developping a 35-70 Minoltamania these last months here Smile Interesting , I was close to buy this lens some months ago , when I was looking for a macro.
Coming back to the autumn , it seems we have a beautiful long "indian summer" ,or "end of summer" as the chinese say . It shows in the beautiful shots of many of our friends here .
Peter, these are moldavian forests ,the transylvanian ones are beautiful also, but located across the Carpathian Mountains to the west from where I am living Smile .
Sincerely , I am not quite a night forest guy Laughing ,and ,after all ,I think my NEX + Porst 1.2 won't be able to take a good low light portrait of those legendary creatures living in the forests. The Dracula's descendants should be indeed located on the Transylvanian side of the Carpathians , but I am afraid they emigrated these last years...you know , we have problems with the blood supply for transfusion centers Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL funny terms.... 35-70 minoltamania... I guess I'm included
Those great color. I must take mine more often