Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Oh no! One of my favourite lenses has to go! Elmarit 35!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Oh no! One of my favourite lenses has to go! Elmarit 35! Reply with quote

Because of my latest acquisition, I need to find ways to get some money.

Thus, I sell me beloved

Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/35 (Leicaflex-Version)

in a very good condition.

The body shows minor signs of use, but absolutely nothing serious.
The lenses are clean apart from some very small and hardly visible specks of dust. Nothing that would influence the lens performance in any way.
The mechanics are great, diaphragm clicks in great and focus is velvety smooth. It's a joy to use this lens.

With a LeicaR-EOS-adapter this lens can also be used on fullframe cams, such as the 5D.

This is an example shot (ISO 640) wide open at f/2.8 (!!) that I have just taken with the EOS 5D some minutes ago.

Two of my university students and assistants to me (I have their allowance!).
And here a crop of the area that I have focussed on:

Dim light, ISO 640, AWB, no post-production!!

I would like to have €150,- (plus shipping & PayPal) but I am also open for sensible suggestions.

Of course, I will ship world wide. Please ask for shipping costs. And add PayPal fees if you plan to use PayPal.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful lens, even though I never liked any 35mm. How much would shipping to Argentina?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

francotirador wrote:
Wonderful lens, even though I never liked any 35mm. How much would shipping to Argentina?

Shipping to Argentina is not cheap. It will be €39,- or US$ 56,- insured and tracked.
I would not risk any other form of shipping for such a valuable lens, really.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about using registered airmail letterpost? 14,05 Euro up tp 1 kg. Not insured, but pretty fast and safe.

Klaus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion, Klaus.
But this is the problem:
exaklaus wrote:
Not insured...

If the buyer is fine with this, OK. But I have a bad feeling to send a 150€-lens without insurance to another continent...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me see if I fix my cousin who lives in Spain to receive the lens.
Tanks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
But this is the problem:
exaklaus wrote:
Not insured...

If the buyer is fine with this, OK. But I have a bad feeling to send a 150€-lens without insurance to another continent...

Never lost a registered letterpost sending sent to another continent. Only two, I sent to France....

Klaus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
But this is the problem:
exaklaus wrote:
Not insured...

Never lost a registered letterpost sending sent to another continent. Only two, I sent to France....

Klaus

+1 I never lost any.. from several hundreds.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already got a definite "I'll buy it" this morning from a member of this forum.
Since I handle it like "first come, first served", the lens seems to be sold.

But I still need to get the money.

So, francotirador, you are second in the list.
If I do not get the money from the other buyer, the lens will be yours if you're still interested, OK?

Sorry about that!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
I already got a definite "I'll buy it" this morning from a member of this forum.
Since I handle it like "first come, first served", the lens seems to be sold.

But I still need to get the money.

So, francotirador, you are second in the list.
If I do not get the money from the other buyer, the lens will be yours if you're still interested, OK?

Sorry about that!

Do not worry, a good sniper knows how to wait.
Greetings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you understand. Very Happy