Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NOVOFLEX 40cm f5.6 with M42 adaptor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: NOVOFLEX 40cm f5.6 with M42 adaptor Reply with quote

NOVOFLEX 40cm f5.6 with M42 adaptor 139 GBP

"Very sharp, lens with nice "bokeh". Lens design is very simple. Focusing is super fast almost fast as an AF lens. Lens barrel made from aluminium so light weight compare with other 400mm lenses. Easy to split for transporting , much easier to handle than others. Before I made any test shoots I was worry about how I able to handle hand shaking, because I use 2x crop camera Olympus-E1. Effective focal length 800mm on this camera first usage was pleasant surprise, sharp at wide open! I could make many great shoots from hand without any tripod. I bought this lens with fungus. I cleaned my self, this lens was the most logical construction in my experience. I didn't find any weakness I love this lens ! SUPERB!"

(mflenses.com)

I did write above review from this lens years ago. Now time to sell this great lens, to finance other purchases.

No fungus, no haze, no scratches, focusing is smooth, aperture works, smooth. It has some cosmetic issue what you can see on pictures. Genuine Novoflex bellow from rare part is missing I did replace it with simple M42 extension rings , tested works fine.

Registered air-mail shipping to any European countries 16 GBP. (around 7-10 working days)

Registered air-mail shipping to anywhere else 20 GBP. (around 14-20 working days)

Insurance is an extra cost ask for that if need it.