Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

notebook for video editing?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this one will do the job, congratz! Very Happy

What kind of software are you using for video editing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:

thank's Lars!
Sony Vegas 13 ( had used an earlier version of Vegas some years before ) might give Adobe Premier a try too

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
Nordentro wrote:
Looks like this one will do the job, congratz! :D

thank's Lars!
Sony Vegas 13 ( had used an earlier version of Vegas some years before ) might give Adobe Premier a try too

Premiere improved greatly in the last years: I used to hate it, now I am almost happy when I use it - especially for the easy workflow when you have to go through different adobe software on one project.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:
kuuan wrote:
Nordentro wrote:

thank's Lars!

Premiere improved greatly in the last years: I used to hate it, now I am almost happy when I use it - especially for the easy workflow when you have to go through different adobe software on one project.

from ( the little ) I have read on the topic I believe that Premiere is the preferred choice. I tend to Vegas only because I had been using it before, and btw. had found it easy and intuitive

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premiere is very nice, I have used it the last 12 years. It used to crash sometimes 10 years ago, but it has been rock solid for me the last 5 years. Wink