Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon Series E 75-150/3.5 and Tamron SP 28-135/4-4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Nikon Series E 75-150/3.5 and Tamron SP 28-135/4-4.5 Reply with quote

My two new zoom lenses Smile
nikon is new and has had some fungus, cleaned it 30min ago, tamron is less new Smile
From photos found on the net I knew nikon is sharp but didn't expect that from tamron it's great wide open and excellent stopped down, and to my relief not decentered... it's a though competition to the excellent nikkor 35-70. I'm liking tamron more for the range, sharpness wise they're both about the same giving nikkor the edge...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations.
I like this Tamron SP 28-135mm, especially the complex mechanical design with its special button.
I know some don't like it. Well, I like it. Wink

We wait for samples of these lenses now. Smile

Here is a link to some I shot when I received it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like tamron very much, I still can't believe how sharp it is wide open. As soon as I get some free time and the weather clears I'll take some "real" photos but before that happens here's a couple of photos from my home town, boring photos but it shows some of the lens' powers Wink what really struck me was sharpness wide open at 28mm (first photo), the second one is at 135mm also wide open

as I said, these are only for the taster Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the "original" ones:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I forgot to give the link, if of some inetrest. Wink
http://forum.mflenses.com/tamron-ad2-28a-sp-4-4-5-28-135-t36118,highlight,%2Btamron+%2B28+%2B135.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your photos were the reason I gave this lens a try Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikonD wrote:
your photos were the reason I gave this lens a try Wink

Really ?
I'm happy you did it, seeing your results. Smile