Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon Nikkor f3.5/28mm AIS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Nikon Nikkor f3.5/28mm AIS Reply with quote

There's already an f3.5/28mm AI thread, and the optical formulas are the same, but here's the 28mm AIS. Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Nikon Nikkor f3.5/28mm AIS Reply with quote

gaeger wrote:
There's already an f3.5/28mm AI thread, and the optical formulas are the same, but here's the 28mm AIS.

Honestly, I see this thread as absolutely redundant. If there's already a thread for the AI version and the optics are identical, I think it would be a better idea to merge the two threads and tweak the title a bit (example: "Nikon Nikkor 28mm f/3.5 Ai/Ai-S").

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries. Here's a sample of the 28mm f3.5 AIS used with the Vivitar 2x macro-focusing teleconverter:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shot this on my last day in the old msnbc.com newsroom. I held a sheet of paper in front of the on-camera flash as a diffuser.