Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon F70
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Nikon F70 Reply with quote

Nikon F70
Specifications:
Shutter speed: 30s to 1/4000s
mount: Nikon F (Supports Nikon-AF series (without VR) ),Nikon AI
EV adjustment: -5 to +5, 0.3 increment

F70 is currently a strange model I have ever found, I have one on hand for the time being. Now, mine relies on some exposures made with C-41 films.

I used to discuss about F55, I think you can forget this and I own you the apology on some comments.

I don't believe the used fully-workable system only costs me a little (About US$40.00 for the system,including 2 123 and Sigma Super Zoom 35-70mm 1:3.5-4.5 AF, US$2.00 for Kodak Ultra max film,US$3.00 for the processing cost, the system, I provide the paper of the system later once there is no problem)

I think, the body is more professional with some handy Programs because of the shutter speed, now The Film loading slightly differs,close to the old way. I did not know how to load them correctly since I firstly use Nikon Product without reading the User manual,just follow a little statement to adjust. So I use the old way and the diagram,drop 2,then the remain will be safe (24 exp has a little space,so it is 24-27,now I only make 24, still in the area). I believe the performance like F4-F6 since the AF targeting is quick, although the shutter speed is not 1/8000s, just half of them.

I used,I like to comment that, the reaction is quicker than I thought, since this body supports continuous taking, even I use the single-shot mode(I don't care others, just make sure the mode is no problem), still quick and silent.

Now, Can't wait for the first result made from this system,although the first result is only for testing purpose,the content is general,nothing special. I used to test equipment like this, even the digital one.

If you have seen the signature,then you know this thing is real.