Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon 105mm f1.8 LONDON Pick-up +Mf-24 Superrare-
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Nikon 105mm f1.8 LONDON Pick-up +Mf-24 Superrare- Reply with quote

Hia!

I have a Nikon F4 in very good condition with three backs. The normal back, the MF-22 back (boxed) and the very rare MF-24.

I dont have to sell the F4 outside of Finland, since there is a market for it here too, but the MF-24 is so rare that there are no buyers here. I believe the MF-24 is the only one ever sold to Finland, and its in good shape.

Then I have a 105mm f1.8 Nikkor. Beautiful condition, I haven't even put it on a camera yet (its still in its bag). Was a part of some kind of scanner project and hence the bunny ears were removed and screwmount for a focus limiter was drilled, but that aside it is in perfect condition. Its made in 2004 (judging from the serialnumber) and as I said, never mounted on a camera.

Asking prices are (excluding shipping):

Nikon F4+ Normal back + Mf-22 +MF-24 3600euros
Only the Mf-24 3000euros
Nikkkor 105mm f1.8 XXXeuros

Payments accepted thru Paypal or IBAN transfer or whichever best suites you.

If needed I can come with the MF-24 to London, Paris, Berlin, New York or Tokio or pretty much anywere, if we agree on how to split the flying fees (Now fees are really low).

Edit:

London pickup for the 105mm now in SW London (or by arrangement somewhere else in London!) Now 360 pounds cash!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Up! With the new special pickup price! Located near Kew gardens!